Who we are
Our website address is: https://unitedscores.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We value your privacy by securing your personal information at all times. We do not sell your information to any other company. Your information is used only by UnitedScores. If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 949-432-6164.
Our Company provides consumers the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from UnitedScores. We give consumers the following options for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service.
- Send email to email@example.com
- Call Customer Service at 949-432-6164
- Mail your request to the following postal address:
5455 S Fort Apache Rd , Suite 108-6
Las Vegas, NV 89148
Nevada laws have been set up, in part, to offer asset and lawsuit protection to the owners of Nevada-based corporations. That’s one of the main reasons entrepreneurs from all over the world come to Nevada to incorporate their businesses. And, related to that, we want you to know that Ripe Funding is serious about protecting information you provide to us during the course of business.
- While it is imperative that we obtain sufficient information about you and your business needs, any and all information you provide to us is kept in the strictest confidence allowable under the law.
- As a matter of policy, UnitedScores does not divulge, by means of sales of lists, licenses to use, or in any other manner, to any source, any information concerning private individuals who are the principals of our client corporations.
- Because of the sophistication inherent in much of the software being used to construct and maintain Web sites on the Internet, many people have legitimate concerns about whether or not their personal information can be traced and captured for unauthorized use. Ripe Funding, as a matter of policy and as a means of protecting your privacy, makes every effort to secure the transactions in which you provide your personal information within our website.
These policies make UnitedScores a leader in the industry in securing the confidentiality of client information. If you have any questions or concerns about information security, please contact us by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 949-432-6164.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.